Have you ever used organic planting soil? It has many advantages and will extend the life of your plants and enhance growth.
- Contains kelp & alfalfa meal
- Grow plants up to twice as big versus topsoil
- Naturally occurring microbial activity enhances nutrient availability
- When to Apply: Mix with native soil during in-ground planting.
- Where to Use: For use in garden beds and in-ground plantings
- Associated Plants: Ideal for vegetables, as well as annual and perennial flower beds
- Benefits: Contains kelp & alfalfa meal. Grow plants up to twice as big versus topsoil. Naturally occurring microbial activity enhances nutrient availability.
Try Whitney Farms® Organic Planting Soil today and save between $2 - $10 when you stop into your local Hardware Hank.Ask an expert for details. Offer valid from 2/1/12 - 6/3/12.
You've got a lot more going for you with Hank, Hardware Hank!